Hello again everyone. And Happy New Year 2017!
The Old Lady and I toasted in the New Year with a bottle of Korbel. Good stuff. And I’m not hung over today. If I was, I wouldn’t be writing this blog post.
Thoughts around our house today seem to be centered on cleaning. Jane is cleaning her room and bathroom, doing laundry, and giving the dogs a bath. Not sure what put Jane into cleaning mode, but then again, I have not inspected the Ladies Lounge lately.
[Tony Romo just threw a touchdown pass against the Eagles. He’s been out most of the season.]
The Old Lady is roasting a turkey breast today. Good way to start Sunday dinners. Then the Packers play the Lions for a shot at the NFC North title and a place in the playoffs. I think the Pack has to win to make the playoffs. Jane will be on pins and needles.
So, the question everyone is wondering about is: What will 2017 bring? As many of you know, I have given up making predictions. Too many went awry in 2016. The following are not predictions. They are really more like musings …
- Donald Trump will be sworn in as President.
- The Packers will play in the Super Bowl.
- Pitchers and Catchers will report in February.
- The Cardinals will make the Playoffs.
- Scooter will be born in March. Much happiness in the James/Kinghorn families.
- Hollywood will have a great year!
- Louis might pee and poop in the house (may have already).
[Mark Sanchez just threw an interception.]
- Work on Greentrails (the street)will be completed.
- Trump will do something that will make almost everyone say “WTF?”
- Ouray? Tetons? Florida Beach?
- New iPhone.
- Scooter’s first steps?
- Scooter’s first Cardinals game?
- Blues pay in Stanley Cup finals?
[Mark Sanchez just threw another interception. It doesn’t look like the Cowboys care if they win or not.]
- Pumpkin Pie for New Year’s dessert.
[Touchdown Eagles! Game tied 10-10.]
- Someone will complain that this post is too long.
- Scooter will say “mama” and “dada”.
- $1 down, $10 a month!
- Big snowstorm!
- The jag will be sold!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned.